Dear Little Boys,
If you want your mommy to be in any shape to care for you in the morning here are the things that you should not do.
1) Wake up at 2 and 4am respectively screaming. Rory at 2. Jonas at 4. Then both at 5.
2) Scream into her ears while she is trying to comfort you.
3) In your POness kick and hit her.
4) Sit on her head … with a diaper full of pee is just a little tad of extra specialness.
5) When your brother comes to bed for waking up at four, it is not polite to rip his bottle out of his hand and hurl it at mommy’s head. You already had one.
6) Start a kicking, screaming fest with your brother.
7) Scream at her when she gets you out of the bed at 5:30 because she just can’t take it anymore.
8) Throw a gigantic fit when she refuses to pick you up.
Now, if you would like for mommy to wake up in a good mood follow this one simple instructions.
Wake up without screaming between the hours of 6:30 and 7:30. I would personally prefer anytime after 8 but I understand.
I love you my boys.